About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
I'm a passionate God-chaser who is longing to squeeze as much out of this life as was intended. I'm searching for answers and a deeper relationship with Abba, and in the meantime I want to explore my life and myself and other people in every way possible. And it's highly likely that my passion for mixed media art will occasionally be the vehicle I accomplish that with. Stay tuned...

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Vote for the Cure!

The following is a "reprint" of an email I get from the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Please take a sec to read and follow as your heart dictates? And don't give up on me - I have much to bring up-to-date! Love & hugs!

Hi,Do you know that one in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime? And that more than 40,000 women and 450 men die of breast cancer each year?
I know you're as troubled by these numbers as I am. That's why I wanted to tell you about a concrete step you can take - right now - to help end breast cancer. Susan G. Komen for the Cure Advocacy Alliance is launching a new campaign called I Vote for the Cure (TM). It gives all of us a chance to challenge the 2008 presidential candidates to make breast cancer a priority in their campaigns.
Our next leader will have the power to make significant advances in treatment, screening, and research - for all Americans. And we have the power to elect that leader. Join me in telling the candidates: American voters want to end breast cancer forever. Take action at IVotefortheCure.org.

No comments: