About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
I'm a passionate God-chaser who is longing to squeeze as much out of this life as was intended. I'm searching for answers and a deeper relationship with Abba, and in the meantime I want to explore my life and myself and other people in every way possible. And it's highly likely that my passion for mixed media art will occasionally be the vehicle I accomplish that with. Stay tuned...

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Let's partayyyyyyyyyy.....

I am so behind on posting, but there's just too much going on, and not enough time, and I'm still moving slower than I'd like. So if you'll bear with me, I'll update as I can. I know I promised an online party, and that was my sincere intent. Then the weather interfered... and then when I finally had the party in real time, my "real" time evaporated shortly thereafter. We finally had the "Thank You Celebration" on Sunday, December 16th, and I was truly amazed by how many people made an effort during a busy time of year to stop by and let me serve them a tiny bit of my gratitude. And the cakes were an absolute hit! Really yummy and sooooo pretty. So if I can figure out how, I'll post a few pix to share with those of you who couldn't be there in body. Please know that I love you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your love. I couldn't have made it without you. Onward we go!!!!

1 comment:

FAQ said...

Well, I'm wondering if you are ok since you have not blogged in awhile. would love to hear and update. Thinking of you.
Lesley